On December 1-5, 2019 Krasnodar held seminar on the organization of youth exchanges between Russia and Germany.
The Russian-German seminar on the organization of youth exchanges at the regional level is carried out as part of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany in the field of youth cooperation dated December 21, 2004.
Organizers from the Russian side: Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Education «MIREA – Russian Technological University», carrying out functions of Coordination bureau of Russian-German youth exchanges, from the German side – «German-Russian youth exchange» Fund with support from Ltd CLAAS.
- Getting information about Russian-German youth cooperation possibilities at the level of the Southern Federal District
- strengthening Russian-German partnerships in youth, school and professional youth exchanges
- presenting new ideas of Russian-German projects of youth, school and professional youth exchange.
Representatives of organisations and institutions interested in partnering with organisations from Germany to implement joint youth, school and professional youth exchange projects took part in the siminar – about 50 people it total
Representatives of the Republic of Adygea, Krasnodar Territory, Astrakhan, Volgograd and Rostov regions were invited from the Russian side.
The participants got acquainted with the possibilities of Russian-German youth cooperation, the methodology of bilateral youth exchanges, exchanged views and shared ideas on how to more effectively develop school and professional youth exchanges.
On December 4, the Open Day “Russian-German Youth Exchanges” was held within the framework of the seminar on the basis of the technopark of Ltd “CLAAS.”
The event was attended by about 100 people, including 40 representatives of youth organizations, schools and professional colleges of the Krasnodar region.
Activities in the framework of the Open Day:
- Presentation of the program “Russian-German youth cooperation”
- Discussion “The role of youth exchange in the development of Russian-German relations”,
- Master classes: “Bilateral project management of youth exchanges”, “Methods of language animation in youth exchanges”, “Visa support for participants in youth exchanges”.
The seminar is one of the main events of the Russian-German Youth and School Exchange Program for 2019.
Partners: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Science and Youth Policy of the Krasnodar Territory and the Department of Youth Affairs of Krasnodar.