On August 27-31, 2018 Moscow hosted the annual Russian-Armenian youth forum “Together into the future”
The main objectives of the event: Main goals of the event: development of cooperation between educational organizations of Russia and the Republic of Armenia, creating conditions for the development and subsequent implementation of joint Russian-Armenian projects in the field of modern technologies, supporting and strengthening friendship, interaction and mutual understanding of peoples, and gaining experience.
Discussions on the most topical issues of the information environment, developments in the field of modern technologies were held at the forum.
The participants of the forum were 50 young men and girls – 25 from each country.
The opening of the youth forum took place in the MTREA RTU, where welcoming words were delivered by:
- Marina Borovskaya, Deputy Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Stanislav Kudzh, rector of RTU MIREA, Head of the core organization of the CIS member states for the work with young people
- Sergey Pospelov, Executive Secretary of the of the CSTO Parliamentary Assembly (CSTO PA)
- Ara Abrahamyan, President of Armenians in Russia, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador, Member of the Presidium of the Council under the President of the Russian Federation on Inter-Ethnic Relations, Chairman of the Coordinating Council of the International Forum of the Eurasian Partnership
- Rafael Poghosyan, Plenipotentiary of the Eurasian youth Assembly IN the Republic of Armenia, Chairman of the Russian-Armenian youth Union»
- Grigory Petushkov, Chairperson of the Association of NGOs National Youth Council of Russia, Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation in the Board on Youth Affairs of CIS.
The Forum hosted lectures, discussions and events on the most pressing issues of the economy and information environment, developments in the field of modern technologies.
Russian and Armenian young people exchanged experience in the field of science, as well as shared views on topical issues of bilateral relations. All this will be the basis for the implementation of joint projects in the field of modern technologies.
- Artificial intelligence and self-learning apps (excursion to the Institute of Cybernetics of the RTU MIREA). Expert – Mikhail Romanov, Director of the Institute of Cybernetics.
- Communications and IT technologies (excursion to the Institute of information technologies of RTU MIREA) Expert – Andrey Zuev, Director Of the Institute of information technologies.
- Technologies for ensuring food security Expert – Alexey V. Tsaregorodtsev, General Director of REALPRO Branding & Consulting. Developer of business models and customer acquisition systems.
- Main trends in the development of media communications. Values as a management tool.
- Ecological worldview, as the basis of the culture of the future.
- Information security from a social and economic perspective.
Organizers: the Association of NGOs «National Youth Council of Russia»$ RTU MIREA is the basic organization of the CIS member States for working with youth with support from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation