The main goals of the forum will be to develop relations on issues of continuous education, academic mobility between young international specialists, as well as opportunities for cooperation between Russia and Uzbekistan in the field of advanced training of young personnel.
Program of an action:
- Plenary session of the forum “Russia and Uzbekistan: basis and priorities for strategic partnership development”. At the plenary session the experts will discuss: the main priorities and prospects for the development of bilateral relations between Russia and Uzbekistan; Questions about the cooperation of Uzbekistan within the CIS and the possibility of integration into the EAEU, the impact of the economy on the development of international relations and labour migration in the global space, and much more;
- Presentation of experience of regional cooperation between Uzbekistan and the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Round table “Russia – Uzbekistan: in a common historical space”
- The lecture “Administrative policy of the Russian Empire and the system of administration in the Turkistan Governor-General in the second half of the 19th century,”
- Business game “Autostop on Eurasia.”
The speakers of the platforms will be leading specialists of Russian and Uzbek universities in the field of international relations, political science and history, specialists in working with young people.
Students-humanitarians, young scientists, specialists of leading universities and scientific centers. Only 25 people from the Russian Federation.
Within the framework of the forum experts and participants will discuss the need for continuous education, academic mobility between young international specialists, as well as opportunities for cooperation between Russia and Uzbekistan in the field of advanced training of young personnel, agreed on further cooperation in this direction.
- LocationУзбекистан (г. Ташкент)
- Event date09.12.2019 - 11.12.2019