The Russian-German seminar on the organization of youth exchanges at the regional level is carried out as part of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany in the field of youth cooperation dated December 21, 2004.
One of the fundamental principles of implementing the Agreement is to involve youth representatives from all regions in youth exchanges. The analysis conducted by the Russian coordination office for youth exchanges with Germany and the German-Russian youth exchange Fund showed that the implementation of Russian-German youth exchange projects in the Russian Federation mainly involves the regions of the North-Western and Central Federal districts.
In order to expand the geography of Russian-German youth exchanges, the first seminar on the organization of youth exchanges at the regional level was held in Yekaterinburg in 2018 on the initiative of the two coordination offices.The results of the seminar were highly appreciated by the Russian-German Council for Youth Cooperation. At the 14th meeting of the Council, it was decided to hold such a seminar in 2019 in the territory of another federal district of the Russian Federation.
In 2019, the Russian-German seminar on organizing youth exchanges at the regional level was held in Krasnodar.
- Intensification of Russian-German youth cooperation at the level of the Southern Federal District;
- Informing about possibilities of Russian-German youth cooperation;
- Development of Russian-German partnerships and development of relevant projects in the field of youth, school and professional youth exchanges.
The seminar was attended by representatives of organizations and institutions from Russia (Southern Federal District) and Germany interested in the creation of partnerships for the implementation of joint projects of youth, school and professional youth exchange (specialists in work with youth, representatives of youth public associations, teachers of general education organizations, representatives of professional educational organizations and organizations of additional vocational education). They were only 97 people.
Within the framework of the educational program of the seminar from December 1 to December 3, the participants got acquainted with the possibilities of Russian-German youth cooperation, the methodology of conducting bilateral youth exchanges and developed ideas of joint projects in the field of youth, school and professional youth exchange.
On December 4, the Open Day “Russian-German Youth Exchanges” was held within the framework of the seminar on the basis of the technopark of Ltd “CLAAS.” The event was attended by about 80 people including about 30 representatives of youth organizations, schools and professional colleges of Krasnodar Territory interested in the development of Russian-German youth cooperation.
Events were organized within the framework of the Open Day
- Presentation “Russian-German Youth Cooperation”
- Discussion “The role of youth exchange in the development of Russian-German relations”.
Referent of the Department of State Youth Policy and Social Projects in the Field of Higher Education of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation Rostislav Voitekhovsky, Head of the Department of Science and Scientific and Technical Policy of the Ministry of Education, Science and Youth Policy of the Krasnodar Territory Mikhail Sharafan, Thomas Hoffmann, Executive Director of the German-Russian youth exchange Fund, General Director of Ltd “CLAAS” Ralph Bendish, as well as participants of the seminar: Head of the Department of Implementation of Project Activities of the State University of Astrakhan Region “Directorate of Youth Programs and Projects,” Head of the International Youth Shift “Astrakhan-Siegen” Luciya Miniyarova and teacher of the city gymnasium named after Theodolinde in Munich Robert Kasper.
- Master classes “Bilateral project-management of youth exchanges,” Methodology of language animation in youth exchange, “Visa support of participants of youth exchanges.”
The creation of 7 new partnerships in the field of youth, professional youth and school exchange was the result of the seminar.
- Volgograd regional scientific and educational organization “Cognitarium” and Kinder- und Jugendzentrum DachloW, Köln;
- Public organization “international youth club” (Rostov-on-don) and Kreisgymnasium Halle (Westfalen);
- Tikhoretsky industrial technical school, Krasnodar humanitarian-technological college and Walter-Gropius-Schule Erfurt;
- Volgograd regional scientific and educational organization “Cognitarium” and Apollonia Oberschule Uelzen;
- Secondary school N 6 (Taganrog) and Gymnasium Kaltenkirchen;
- Basic school No. 16 (farm Supovsky Takhtamukaysky district of the Republic of Adygea) and Grundschule am Koppenplatz, Berlin;
- Leningrad social and pedagogical College (Krasnodar region) and Städtliches Theodolinden-Gymnasium München.
- LocationРоссия (г. Краснодар)
- Event date01.12.2019 - 05.12.2019